- This project aims to increase research capacity at DC and UOIT by increasing the success rate of joint proposals, increasing the dollar value of jointly funded awards and increasing the number of jointly submitted grant applications.
- Jennifer Freeman, director, Office of Research Services, Office of the VP Research, Innovation and International Research Services, UOIT
- Debbie McKee Demczyk, dean, Office of Research Services, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, DC
- Dr. Darren Levine, manager, Innovation and Research Unit, Durham Region Social Services Department
- Dr. David Phipps, executive director, Research and Innovation Services, York University
Michael Johnny, manager, Knowledge Mobilization, York University